Living in New York City isn’t for the weak nor the inexperienced dater. Since being listed as one of New York City’s top gay singles by Time Out New York, my dating life has taken a major turn on the fast lane and I’m still trying to fasten my seat belt. Don’t worry, I don’t take myself too serious, but if you are looking for a date, then let me give you the top 5 reasons to date me. And if you read this post and still aren’t sure–there’s always adam4adam.
1. I’m an Equal Dating Opportunist – I will date you no matter what race, color, height, weight, or age you are. And trust me–friends don’t call me the Mexican Statue of Liberty for nothing…“Give me your tired , your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to date free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I keep my condoms and lube beside the golden door!”
2. I have a brain & quick wit and I’m not afraid to use them – If you’re looking for a dumb blogger…then you should click here cause that’s not me. You can count on me to provide intelligent conversation throughout our dating experience. I may not know how to spell things correctly, blame that on my Texan education, but I can point to a map and show you which is the water part and which is the land area. Can the “other” blogger do that?
3. I’m Uncut & Unbridled – With age I’ve learned that opportunity doesn’t always knock down our doors, so we have to “Carpe Diem” baby and not hold back–especially when it comes to passion. Why hold back? From a romantic kiss after a ride on Coney Island’s Cyclone to sex on the beach–I’m the type of guy who will try it once…cause I just may “like it” and you may just “like it” with me!
4. I can get into any event in New York City – This has nothing to do with my Blogger status, but because I’m a Mexican I can camouflage my brown butt and look like an average delivery boy in order to sneak through security–time and time again. This comes in handy on dates when we want to make those hard to reach exclusive parties, red carpet events and celebrity shindigs.
5. I’m the real deal and that never changes – I understand that things don’t always work out between two people, chemistry is something that can’t be purchased, bribed, or faked. But if you’re hung and uncut…I may want to have another “go ’round” just to make sure–don’t judge. And if we’re better off as friends, I can ROCK that! Who I am on a date is the same person I am off a date. I’ve discovered that creating authentic relationships is a beautiful thing–take a ride on the Nandoism train…so far, no refunds have been requested.