Love Actually Wednesdays: Tamara & Alfonso

photo by www.marinnyc.com

Wanting to prove to Nandoism readers that love “actually” exists; photographer,  MarinNYC stopped this cute couple shopping on 34th Street.

And he of course asked the million dollar question: “Does love actually exists?”

Couple: Tamara & Alfonso

How long have they been together: 3 years

Where did you meet: At University

Where are they from: Tamara & Alfonso are both from Madrid

Where did you have your first date: We met up at a discotheque

Does love actually exist? Yes, I see it every time she smiles.

What are you’r thoughts on love today, not yesterday, not tomorrow, but today? Leave a comment.

13 thoughts on “Love Actually Wednesdays: Tamara & Alfonso

• January 12, 2011 at 4:52 pm

love sucks, actually. it just does. gay. straight. people are mean and they are only interested in themselves. that’s how i fell today.

• January 12, 2011 at 4:55 pm

@Jerry, seems like you’re going through a rough patch. But love “actually” does exist, it all depends on where you look. If you look hard and deep enough, you might see it living in your life right now. In the trees, the birds, the rain. But sometimes we get too involved in wanting to see it in a special person and that makes us doubt love.

Nando and MarinNYC, thank you for this new series. I can’t wait to see more.

• January 12, 2011 at 5:00 pm

Thanks Alice–you gave Jerry some great wisdom. Do you want to take over the blog? And I’m glad you like the series–let’s see where this blossoms.

• January 12, 2011 at 4:57 pm

What an awesome idea.
    I love this new series.
    I want more questions to be answered. like:

1. what tips do they have for us single people.
    2. how often do they fight (cause no on is perfect).
    3. How do they express their love?

• January 12, 2011 at 5:01 pm

We’re working out all the kinks–but I like your suggestions and made note of them! U Rock! Thanks for reading and commenting.

• January 12, 2011 at 4:58 pm

@Jerry

Man, it’s hard some days. But it gets better.

• January 12, 2011 at 5:01 pm

Thanks for encouraging him. We all have rough days.

• Pingback: Tweets that mention Love Actually Wednesdays: Tamara & Alfonso | Nandoism.com - dating tips for singles -- Topsy.com

• January 12, 2011 at 5:36 pm

@Jerry – I was feeling that same way – moving to another city and wiping the dust off my feet of this one. I had it with Phoenix, two weeks before I moved I met the man I would spend the next 16 years with. Love does exist – have patience, don’t give up and preparing yourself are the keys. It will happen.

Nando – sweet new segment. Love it.

• January 14, 2011 at 7:24 am

I love that you always have the positive side of Gay life. We need to catch up soon! Real soon!

• January 13, 2011 at 7:31 am

Of course love exists! Even when I was single I saw love everyday in my family and friends who’d do anything for me. You can find love anywhere. It exists in lots of forms. The father who works 7 nights a week for his family and sacrifices sleep to help his kids with their homework is love. The sister who will jump on a plane to see her brother because he was feeling down is love. The friend who visits you when you’re sick is love. The bf who tucks you in and takes out the garbage is love. Love is a verb. It is an action word. Like Common said “How beautiful love can be/On the street love is hard to see/Gotta reach that frequency/Loving you is loving me.”

• January 14, 2011 at 7:25 am

You are so amazing! I love you examples sister girl!

That lives.