Your Temporary Gay Best Friend

Will and GraceFrom yesterday’s post, Women: Why You Need a Gay Best Friend, I got several tweets, e-mails, Facebook messages and blog comments informing me that several of you don’t have a Gay Best Friend, and you’re now looking! I was talking this over with Cris, the straight girl I’ve been “gaying” for 26 years with and she encouraged me to help.

Cris: Wow, so many women don’t have a Gay Best Friend.

Nando: Nope.

Cris: They know you’re not available–cause I know they’ll tempt you!

Nando: I’m not going any where. Don’t worry.

Cris: If you do, I have over 26 years of secrets I can unleash, especially now since you have a book coming out and it looks like the production house is moving forward with the reality show.

Nando: Shut up, no one is supposed to know about the reality show and I have secrets on you too, 1995 alone, should send chills up your spine!

Cris: It’s too soon, it’s too soon, you can’t bring up 1995, yet!

Nando: And let’s not bring up why you got kicked out your “Cake Frosting 101” class in college!

Cris: I got it, why don’t you be their temporary Gay Best Friend? Cause you know, you can’t share Gays.

So here it is–the first installment of the series: Your Temporary Gay Best Friend, inspired by you and approved by Cris! Enjoy.

12 thoughts on “Your Temporary Gay Best Friend

• July 27, 2010 at 8:12 pm

Thank you! I hope it rocks! But with awesome people like you watching–I know I have to make it special!

• July 27, 2010 at 8:24 pm

I WOULD love a gay best friend. But finding gay people in the Bible Belt neck of the woods where we live makes it hard.

• July 29, 2010 at 4:33 pm

hmmm, I used to live in Iowa–and we existed there! let’s chat, and get your “gayship” going, yeah?

• July 29, 2010 at 4:34 pm

You’re looking for one also? let’s chat–I’m here to help, seriously! Tweet me, we will discuss!

• July 27, 2010 at 10:57 pm

LOL, oh, Nando you are the best. Don’t worry, Cris, I know he’s yours, and I have a couple gbfs of my own so I won’t steal :) But it’s nice of you to share. Hope you don’t mind if I borrow from time to time when mine are indisposed, coz this boy truly is a gem 😉
    .-= singlegirlie´s last blog ..That’s Not My Name =-.

• July 29, 2010 at 4:35 pm

hehe, you have 2 of the best GBFs around. And yes, you can borrow me anytime–Cris approves!

• July 29, 2010 at 4:36 pm

i’m glad, I’m glad, I’m gad! So tell me–do you have a GBF? Dish! If you don’t, do you want one–I think you need an “in” gay that’s “out”! What’cha think?

• April 22, 2011 at 1:50 pm

That was good, glad there is a loaner here. My GBF is dating a droid and now the droid and expelled me from his presence *pouty face* the funny thing is….the droid also pushed away some other of his gay friends and now they are coming to my house on the weekends. *chuckle*

• April 22, 2011 at 1:52 pm

thanks hilarious! I love it. In essence, he gave you MORE gays!